Effective January 1, 2019
Information Collected by R22
R22, through the R22 Systems as well as through other interactions with clients and Users, may gather, collect and aggregate various data and information provided by you and from and about Users in various ways. Such data and information (“User Data”) may include, but is not limited to:
1. names, addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, email addresses, company names and other information about or related to you and Users
2. your IP address, the type of computer or device you are using, other device information, the type of browser and/or operating system being used and your mobile service supplier or internet service supplier
3. date and times and other specifics related to User use of and access to R22 Systems
4. emails from R22 that are opened by Users and links clicked on from within those emails
5. location information, collected only with your permission
What R22 Does with Your Information
R22 may use User Data for various purposes which may include, but not be limited to, providing normal and requested services to Users such as; user account management; customer support, diagnosis and remedy of system technical and service issues; to contact Users via email, telephone, chat or other methods, consent for which will be obtained when and via methods as may be required by law; and to improve R22 Systems and customer service.
Information Shared by R22
User Data may be shared internally with R22 employees and contractors as necessary to deliver R22 Services to Users. R22 does not sell, trade, or otherwise share User Data outside of R22 except as described below:
1. If and as may be required by law; or to protect and defend R22 legal rights, property or other interests or those of our affiliates or other Users or members of the public; or to protect against fraud
2. To service providers, affiliates and other third parties as may be used or contracted to help provide R22 Systems to Users in conjunction with or on behalf of R22. Such service providers may include providers of data storage or processing infrastructure, CRM systems, payment processing, cloud computing systems, email providers, customer support systems, banks and other systems and service providers. Services from and User Data shared with these providers are subject to their own individual privacy policies.
Cookies, Links and Data Collection Technologies
User Age Limit
R22 Services are not directed to nor meant to be offered to Users under the age of eighteen (18) years. Users under this age should not use R22 Systems or submit any personal information to R22.
Acceptance of These Terms
How to Contact R22